About Personal Information Protection
Proterial's Approach to Personal Information Protection
Proterial, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Proterial"), we deliver optimal solutions that embody customer needs. We handles various personal information including information provided by customers. With this in mind, Proterial has strived to establish and fully enforce an information management system in order to respect the value of the said information.
Considering such background, Proterial will attempt to create rules and establish a management system for the personal information protection in Proterial, as well as to set a personal information protection policy as below and spread it among board members and employees. Proterial will strive to protect personal information appropriately based on this policy.
Proterial Personal Information Protection Policy
- 1. Establish rules for managing personal information protection and make continual improvements
- Proterial will make sure that executive staff and workers recognize the importance of personal information protection, and will establish rules for personal information management to appropriately use and protect personal information and ensure that the management system is put in execution. These rules will be maintained and improved continually.
- 2. Collect, use and provide personal information and forbid the use of such information for purposes other than the original intent
- While carefully considering the personal information is entrusted to us in our company activities, Proterial will handle such information appropriately by establishing a management system for personal information protection for each type of business, and also by following our rules for collecting, using or providing personal information. In addition, Proterial will not use such information for purposes other than the original intent and will implement appropriate measures for it.
- 3. Implement safety measures and correct problems
- To ensure the correctness and safety of personal information, in accordance with the rules for information security, Proterial will implement various measures such as managing access to personal information, restricting the means for transporting personal information outside the company and preventing incorrect access from outside the company, and strive to prevent the leakage, loss or destruction of personal information. In addition, when any problems regarding safety measures are found, Proterial will identify the cause to take corrective measures.
- 4. Follow laws and norms
- Proterial will follow the Japanese laws, guidelines and other norms for the handling of personal information. Also, Proterial will conform our rules with personal information management to such laws, guidelines and other norms.
- 5. Respect a person's rights regarding his or her personal information
- When a person makes a request to disclose, correct or delete his or her own personal information, seeks to prevent the use or provision of such information, or gives any complaints or requires consultation, Proterial will respond with sincerity, respecting the person's rights related to that personal information.
- Other Important Matters
- 1.Request to person about provision of personal information, acquisition of prior consent, and personal information protection
- 2.Notification on handling of "About Personal Information Protection"
- 3.Notes about usage of cookies and Web beacons on website
Enacted January 21, 2005
Revised on December 24, 2015